Effective Date: October 2, 2021
Barnabas Horse Foundation (“us,” “we,” or “our”) owns and operates the https://www.barnabashorse.org website (“Site”).
- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected date;
- Who has access to the data collected;
- The rights of the Site users; and
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
- The conditions set out in this Policy; and
- The collection, use, and retention of the data listed in this Policy.
We collect data that helps us achieve the purpose set out in this Policy. We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but not be limited to:
- Email address;
- First name and last name;
- Phone number;
- Address, State, Zip/Postal Code, City;
- Payment information; and
- Cookie and Usage data.
We may disclose Personal Data to any member of our organization who reasonably needs access to achieve the purposes set out in this Policy.
We may also collect information about how our website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include, but not be limited to, information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies used on our Site are only for aggregate analytics and Site functionality and contain no personally identifiable information, as set by Google.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site;
- To notify you about any changes to our Site;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site;
- To monitor the usage of our Site;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues related to our Site.
Transfer of Data
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. No transfer of your Personal Data will take place to an organization unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data and other personal information.
Disclosure of Data:
We will not sell or share your Personal Data with other third parties, except in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- If it is required for any legal proceeding;
- To protect and defend the legal rights of Barnabas Horse Foundation;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our Site;
- To protect the personal safety or users of our Site or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
We do not knowingly collect or use Personal Data from children under 18 years of age. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under 18 years of age, the Personal Data will be deleted as soon as possible. If a child under 18 years of age has provided us with Personal Data, his or her parent or legal guardian may contact our privacy officer.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your Personal Data, how we have used your Personal Data, if we have disclosed your Personal Data and to whom we disclosed your Personal Data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our privacy officer here:
Donor names may be displayed on our Site. To opt-out of having your name displayed on our Site as a donor, please contact the privacy officer listed above.